Seiten

Freitag, 6. März 2009

Things I can't live without... but have to

There are many things I can't live without. The sad part is that I can't buy these things here. Every year when I go to the state I try to stack up, but it is NEVER enough. So right now I am running out of lotion, chocolate chips, ranch....


Why oh why dont they have these products here??? I have no clue?


I LOVE baby lotion. I can't get enough of the smell and I love how igentle it is for my skin. I LOVE that I can still smell it the next day when I am under the shower... You't think they would have a lotion with that smell in Germany? NO THEY DON'T!!!
This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE! It's the best stuff for lips!! But it has to be the strawberry kind!!!This stuff has changed my life forever. I used to sweat a lot. I mean seriously a whole lot. During my exchange year I was introduced to this and since then (2004) I use it once a week and I DON'T have ANY wet spots under my arm pits. I can actually wear colored clothes. I mostly wore black or white bevor 2004. So I am just IN LOVE with certain dri. I buy that stuff wat walgreens since it's a little cheaper there!
I think I have like 40 packs of this gum flying around here. I always make sure to bring enough of this back!!
I also love the shampoo and conditioner from Suave. They are cheap and some smell really good. But I can always just bring one set back, since they are so heavy.

I love this seasoning stuff. It makes the tacos taste A LOT better!!!

I love to bake but right now I have to stop, since I don't have any chocolate chips left. I LOVE the semi sweet kind the most!!


Ohh how I LOVE this salad dressing. Over here NO ONE dips their pizza in it. I so with I could do that whenever we had pizza.. But it's also too heavy!!

I also bring clothes back from american eagle since we dont have that store either. I bring back packages where I only have to add some water to make muffins.. I also love to buy stuff from Victoria's Secret. I think I only have their panties and bras.I bring back a bunch of stuff but since I am limited on luggage its NEVER ENOUGH!!!

I am waiting for some sponsor who will send packages 3 times a year!! Haha.. In my dreams....

all the pics are off google.

4 Kommentare:

CathyBB hat gesagt…

Hi, Jessica. I saw your post on Kelly's Korner and "Germany" caught my eye so I came to check out your blog. This post really made me laugh because I have relatives in Germany and my sisters and I always enjoy looking at what they love to get here and what we love to get there!

I haven't been to Germany in many years, but the #1 thing we really wanted to find on that trip was Mexican food! We finally found an El Paso kit in a really big store in Munich, but we never did find a good sour cream. =) Anyway, it was cute to see this here on your blog!

P.S. The thing we most wanted to bring back was the perfume made my adidas - but I think they've discontinued it since then!

The Rigelsky Family hat gesagt…

Hi- you are a darling I saw a comment you made on Missionary at Mcdonalds...I would love to talk to you more about it...email me :) romanmegga@gmail.com

Sami--(sailor's mom)

The Rigelsky Family hat gesagt…

oh yeah by the way- i have a german foreign exchange student right now...and i can send you some of the stuff you like...if you want :)

Librarian or Teacher hat gesagt…

Hi, I found you through MckMama's blog. I couldn't live without Ranch! I dip everything into it.
Yum!