Seiten

Sonntag, 3. Mai 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday

I really LOVE this idea from Kelly. So now that I found some time, I thought I would join in the fun.
I really love living in my own place. It's my first appartment ever. I moved in almost 1,5 years ago when I started college here. So I am a student and our kitchen isnt fancy like some of the other ones, it's small, I think its even smaller than the bathroom, but it sure is one of my favorite rooms of the appartment (and I cant wait to share the livingroom and my bedroom!!) but I love to spend time there cooking.

The balcony is right out the kitchen. I really love that part and Momo does too!!
There is not much space to prepare food and stuff and we dont have a dishwasher :( BUT that wooden thingy from IKEA really holds a lot of dishes!

So since I live in Germany we have to recycle. Yes we HAVE TO! You get a fine if you dont. I really doubt they would find out though. So while I was buying paint and all that stuff I found these nice trash cans. The left one is for plastic, the right one for normal garbage, then we have a huge bag for paper and outside on the balcony we have one for organic waste. Sounds ridiculous but it really isnt. You should consider recycling as well. Its so much better for the environment!!


That thing is filled with plates, pans, dog food, doggy toys, treats, cookies, noodles, flour and a lot more. It really isnt organized at all but I dont care!!
Since we realyl do enjoy cooking we needed more storage. Here we keep out herbs, cook books, milk, jam, quinoa, bulgur, rice, sauces....







This is the other side of the kitchen!!!



Since the kitchen is so tiny there wanst room for a big table. We got this one from IKEA as well. It actually folds down but I havent done that yet. The chairs were plain so I decided to paint them in my favorite color!! We actually never eat there. I only sit there when I peel potatoes or cut onions.




I LOVE signs. So I have been collecting them ever since I moved here!! These are most of them.

And here is Momo on his favorite spot. He lays there almost all day, watches us cook, watches the neighboors and sleeps in the sun!!

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi there! Love your colors in your kitchen. Thanks for sharing. Susie~

Tristan hat gesagt…

COOLLLLLLLL Kitchen!

Sara Campbell hat gesagt…

Thanks for the comment. I really love your fresh kitchen and signs. I wish we had Ikea here. Istanbul has 2, can't they share one with us? Do you speak German? Check my blog from yesterday, I need help with translating my dryer directions. So glad you stopped by and I could see your blog!