Seiten

Donnerstag, 12. Februar 2009

Germany-France-Germany

My mom LOVES France!!
So around easter last year she decided she really NEEDED to go GROCERY SHOPPING in FRANCE!!!
KursivSo off we took in her little car. The good part it, France is only a little more than an hour away from my parents house!! So it wasn't too bad!!
We bought a lot of french products which my mom loves to cook with!!!
We went sight seeing (a little bit) and had french McDonald's! It was pretty good :)








My hair was not blond then!!



Lena and Benni



The owner got really mad when I took picture in here!!
Veuillez ne pas photographier!!!!




My mom, Benni and Lena



We were happy when we got home though!!!
It was a looong and exhausting day!!!


1 Kommentar:

Tori hat gesagt…

Oh my goodness these pictures make me want to go to france! I hope I can someday! Nice blog :-)

-Tori