All week we spent playing fames, wii, going to the beach, loving the dog, playing with the dog, cooking and playing more games. It was GREAT!!!
For all of you who have NEVER been there or any other place in Europe.
YOU ARE MISSING OUT!!!
Playing games...
We did this ^^ after 12.. It was nice to watch them until they were gone...
I really enjoyed walking on the beach every morning. Just Momo and me. It was so peaceful...
Momo LOVED the sand!!!
We played for hours..
We watched the ocean...
We went to look at the town near the house
Momo enjoyed a swim...
My brother and me!!
Oh how I just LOVE my puppy!!
It was beautiful!!
It also was a week that I really needed to get my mind off of classes and all the stress that was about to come.. It was so worth it!!
I can't wait for our next trip..




1 Kommentar:
You are as cute as bugs ear!
Kommentar veröffentlichen