Seiten

Dienstag, 30. Juni 2009

MckLinky and other random stuff...

There’s a great new “linky” service available and I wanted to let you know about it. It’s called MckLinky – www.mcklinky.com. After realizing the need for a new, reliable linky capability, Brent Riggs and MckMama got together to create a free, easy to use linky service for all their blog friends.
MckLinky is a free link list feature that allows you to do include lists of other blog links like MckMama does on Not Me! Monday. You can use MckLinky any time you want your blog readers to leave a list of links on your blog. It’s simple, reliable, free...and loads of MckFun!

Well there are 3 weeks of school left for this semester. After these 3 weeks I have 2 finals on a monday and wednesday, the week after that I have a summer class 3 days in a row with a presentation on the first day. So not looking forward to that. Plus I have to write two 12 page papers until August 3rd! Right now I dont htink I will be able to get all of this done.
I hate the last couple of weeks in a semester. Every semester I told myself to get more done during the semester, but I was NEVER able to do that. I need pressure to get things done.. This sucks...

Summer finally got here yesterday. It hit hard and I am trying to get used to it. It feels so muggy and humid outside and I would rather stay indoors!!

I started a hands-on-training in a kindergarten last week. Oh yeah I forgot to meantion. Right now I only work 12h a week there but the first 3 weeks of August I will work 40h a week, plus my other job that i have to make some money...
The kids sure are fun, we play outside most of the time. My group has 19 kids age 3-4. I already have two favorite kids there. Sooo darling. I just want to kidnap them! ;)

I will give you an example of my day!!
Twice a week I have to go to work. Today was one of those days. I get up at 5:30am, take a shower, eat my müsli then around 6:05am I head out to work. I walk through the park and to the store I work in. I start around 6:30 am. We organize the store, work off the new stuff that came in and then sort stuff out. We get a palette (?) of stuff, and have to work them off. My aisle has shampoo, toothbrushes, toothpaste, lotions and soaps..
I work there 3 hours until 9:30. I go home, eat my second breakfast and then head to the kindergarten. I stay there till 5pm and then head home. I get home and eat something warm since I am starving, then I go to the park with my dig and let him play until he is pooped..
I get home, check my mails and go to bed..

Right now I am between checking mails and going to bed and its only 9pm. Thank god I have class tomorrow and can sleep in until 6:45 ;)

Well that was it for now...



3 Kommentare:

Emily hat gesagt…

Hey! Nice to hear from you! I will pass that link along to my friends. Although they can't use LDS services for adoption because they're not LDS, they might find that blog very helpful.

Which camera did you end up going with?

Are you LDS too by the way?

pin

Emily hat gesagt…

Jessi! I don't know how "pin" ended up at the end of my comment! Too funny. Probably just my fingers getting ahead of my brain once again . . .

It doesn't mean anything.

I'll have to check out that blog. Sounds very interesting.

So join the Mormon world! :) I'm heading to New York this weekend for 6 weeks. We'll be staying in Palmyra while my husband works at a hospital in Rochester. I'll be posting lots of pictures of this quiet little farm town where the church started. :)

YAY for the camera! You are going to LOVE it!

Emily

Emily hat gesagt…

YAY for you! Tell me you've opened your camera and used it by now! POST PICS! :) Congratulations!