I LOVE long haired cows!! Those fluffy ones.
I think they are beautiful....
I want one in my back yard!!!!!!
I think they are beautiful....
I want one in my back yard!!!!!!

This picture was taken on Borkum! He got mad at the camera, started making some loud sounds and came straight toward us!! I still wanted to take him home and all his calves in the background as well! Ok and I would of course take their moms as well, since everyone deserves a mom and a dad!! I can imagine them in my back yard... Well.... I actually dont have a back yard, but I have a balcony, does that count??
We could make it work!
I also wouldn't mind owning one of these!!
Have a great week!!






1 Kommentar:
Horses are so beuatiful aren't they! I will own some one day! You should live on a farm it sounds like! You must love all animals! I think you'd be a fun farmer! LOL! Your pics as always are so good! Love them.....wish you were here to take some pics of my horse (dad's horse) who is very sick and old before he dies......bummer! xox
Kommentar veröffentlichen