Seiten

Mittwoch, 28. Oktober 2009

A Walk to Remember


The last week before the semester started I was on an little island called Borkum. My cousin and I needed to get out a while and have some fun!!
Borkum is a part of Germany but as soon as you enter the island you think you are in a different country!!

The last evening we went to the beach one last time to enjoy the sun set. It was beautiful!!


This was where we started!!


We found this little bird, looks like a penguin but it isnt!



Look at the seagull!!











Found a shoe!!!

We had a wonderful last day. I will post pictures of the other days as well! But today I felt like looking at pictures of the sun set.

It looked magical!!

2 Kommentare:

Emily hat gesagt…

Jessi! I would have loved to meet you that night too! You really should come to Utah, this is where the party is! :) I've read Dooce and PW for years, and it was a little crazy to actually meet both of them!

Love the penguin and the shoe pic by the way. :)

Jewelcat hat gesagt…

You are so fun! I bet a day with you would be so relaxing and peaceful! And I bet see the world threw your camera is magical....like a fairy tale! Sharing your pics with us helps us try and see the world as if our Heavenly Father would want us to see it. Simply, lovly, and beautiful! Thanks for your inspirational photos!