Seiten

Samstag, 12. Dezember 2009

cookies...



Today was THE day! We got all the ingredients to make 6 different kind of cookies!!
I basically can't look at any cookies anymore. I have NO CLUE who will be eating all this stuff!
I might have to give some away as gifts for xmas!!


Millionaire's Shortbread Bars

on the bottom:
Chocolate dipped Coconut Macaroons

Chocolate balls.

Meltin' Moments

Gingerbread

Sugar Cookies with Easter theme!! :)

We also made Snickerdoodles!! Really good!!

2 Kommentare:

Kate hat gesagt…

Hi - I'm visiting from the BlogFrog.

I wish I was your friend in real life because I would certainly help you eat some of those cookies!!!

Kate

Jewelcat hat gesagt…

LOL!!!! I'm laughing so hard that you baked so many darn cookies!!! Although I have to say your gonna make a great and fun mom someday! Your future children will have a blast baking with you in the kitchen! I know mine do! I love cookies, they're totally my weakness! I'd definately help you eat them....although I'd proabably have to go on a diet afterwards, hahhaaaa!!!!! Love ya, xoxoxox!!!! :)