Seiten

Montag, 15. März 2010

RAW(e) Distractions

- Clinging on for dear life -

What really distracts me from what I should be doing at the moment is clinging. (I sure hope this is the right word, I had to look it up and am not 100% sure) I am clinging on to someone, someone I shouldn't depend on anymore. I want to let go but it is very hard and painful. I am working on it and it is getting better from day to day. I know there will be many tears over the next few weeks, but I also know that my heart will eventually heal...
I feel like the lion in my picture. I am clinging on so hard, that it doesn't feel as if I am living my own life at the moment.. This feeling has taken over my whole body.
I know I should rather be clinging on to Him and that is what i am working on very hard...

Blog Hop by Sami over at Sailor & Company

3 Kommentare:

The Rigelsky Family hat gesagt…

That is the right word. SO beautiful. SO, so beautiful. Thanks for sharing your heart.

Heather hat gesagt…

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

TwinMint hat gesagt…

Very pretty! Thanks!