I have a repertory of meals that I make and I am tired of them. Today I just gathered everything from my fridge and made this:
For the filling I used:
hamburger
an onion chopped up
olives
a bunch of garlic
cherry tomatoes chopped
cream cheese
feta cheese diced
an egg
and a whole lot ta salt and pepper!!!
I mixed that up real well and put it in flaky pastry(?). I put some egg yolk on top, just because it said that on the package and sliced tomatoes ét voilà, a meal for 2 days. (OK and I gave my friend a huge slice because I don't want to be eating this until Friday!)
I ate this with a fresh salad of lettuce, tomatoes, red bell pepper, avocado and cucumber... Topped with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lime juice and salt and pepper!!
And right now there is a rhubarb cheese cake in the oven... I can smell it!! :)
Oh wait... Shouldn't I be doing something for my bachelor paper??? Dangit I forgot!!




4 Kommentare:
Looks and sounds scrumpcious!!!!!!
was gabs dazu? sieht lecker aus... aber jetzt grad wird mir eher schlecht das zu sehn, da ich grad so ne abneigung gegen essen habe. ja, das kommt vor :)
salat gabs dazu!!
That looks so yummy! I love raiding the fridge and coming up with an experimental dinner!
Kommentar veröffentlichen