Seiten

Donnerstag, 10. Juni 2010

This could be your son.....

I wish everyone would think before acting. This is totally worth watching. I got all teared up seeing people stand up for him!!


6 Kommentare:

Jewelcat hat gesagt…

I saw this post of your on fb....remind me of the evil in the world and the Angels that are here to save us, if we let them!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Wow. I love this so much. Thanks for posting this awesome clip!

Michaela hat gesagt…

Okay, sitting at work and watching this was not the best idea. CRY!

Janelle hat gesagt…

Thank you so much for sharing this link. It really choked me up, especially when the guy stuck up for him that has a sister with ds. Really makes you stop and think about how I might handle a situation like this.

Laurie hat gesagt…

I just found your blog linked through a comment on Eat, Poop, Love. This video made me cry and I want to thank you for posting it. So many people don't realize how their words impact others. It's just so sad.

Sandi hat gesagt…

I am crying my eyes out! I loved this! Thank you!

Thank you from Ty and Pickle and too!