Seiten

Samstag, 24. Juli 2010

Are you gifted? Do you have a special talent?

I hear these questions every now and then! And then I can listen to people talk about their talents: I play the piano, I can dance or sing, I speak 5 different languages, I can cook, I am really good at math, I can play chess..... You get the idea. I have thought about my talents a bunch of times. What am I gifted at!? Well I am not bad at math, but I would never say that I am gifted with numbers.. I can't sing or dance, I don't speak many languages or play an instrument. Many times I have felt, that I am just not gifted at all. I even get jealous when I listen to people sing or play the piano or basically any other instrument...

I think I finally know what I am gifted at. I can take care of babies in a way many people can't because they are afraid to hurt them, aren't used to them or aren't as patient as they should be. I have always loved newborns, these miracles catch my attention and whenever I spot someone with a baby my heart makes a leap and I am happy. It has always been my dream to work somewhere, where I can be around newborns. I think God gave me this gift for a reason. I would love to make it my future job. I would love to become a Birth Doula, be there for women during childbirth and take care of moms and babies after birth, be a lactation consultant and stuff like that. I can't imagine a better job for myself. I think I would love going to work in the morning for the rest of my life.
I also believe I have this gift, because I was meant to be a mom, hopefully a mom to many children.

1 Kommentar:

Jewelcat hat gesagt…

I think you are very talented and gifted in ways other people might over see or miss! In delicate ways that are extremely special and important! God made you unique in this way and he made you this way for a reason! He loves you, and he knows you will share your gift with others the way he intended you to do! I also think you will be a wonderful mother someday! And they will be honored to call you MOM! xoxox