Seiten

Donnerstag, 22. Juli 2010

Life on the slow lane...

..is my goal for the next weeks, months, perhaps years....

I need to take the speed out of my life, I need to relax, trust, enjoy and be aware... Life just seems to be passing me by. I feel like it should still be February or March and here I am and it's Juli. Where did time go? I mean really, where did it go, where did April, Mai, June and most of Juli go? What did I do the last couple of months that only felt like a few days...
I feel like I lost days, actually scratch that, I feel like I lost months and I can't seem to find them anywhere... This needs to end...I need to slow down... I need to take one day at a time and not a week at a time, life is too precious to let it speed by...
It seems like I spent the last months in a car on a highway, when I looked out of the window everything was blurry, I couldn't count my blessings because I just wasn't able to see them anymore, I missed one exit after another because I was speeding...

This is going to end right now. I am going to let Him lead me in His own pace. A pace that will be so much better for myself..

Keine Kommentare: