In August my parents had their 25th wedding anniversary. We celebrated on a saturday. They had their vows renewed in their church which was very nice. The choir sang a bunch of songs, their pastor did a great sermon about my parents life, their ups and downs, about their friendship to many, their hospitality, their love and joy. It was really nice. I shed a bunch of tears during the sermon, but happy ones!

After the sermon everyone came out to congratulate my parents. This is my cousin in my dads arms!! She has down-syndrom and is such an angel!!

Here is my parents godchild Pauline, she normally sits in a wheel chair since she has spina bifida.



My cousins and me

My parents.
After church we headed to a restaurant that was closed for their celebration. We had a great time there and a lot of great food!!

I made a quest book for my parents. I took pictures of every single person there with these silver frames. I just took many old frames and painted them. I had all 70 guests write something in a black book with a silver pen and then I developed the pictures and glued them to their wishes and letters to my parents.

Me and Momo

Friends of my parents and their godchild

My cousin and her brother

My other cousin with his girlfriend and sister


My brother and his girlfriend

Another cousin with his girlfriend

My parents enjoyed the time with all the people that came just for them. We had a full house for many days, a lot of food, games, fun, laughter and love. I think my parents had the best day and I am so happy for them!!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen