Seiten

Montag, 26. Oktober 2009

A day in September...

We went to this cute little place!! Wouldnt a wedding be awesome here? This little castle is surrounded by beautiful gardens!!




I am still a little behind on posting pictures. I am not going to promise to try to update more often, since that won't happen anyways. :) Right now I am not even taking pictures bc my camera isnt with me. But it will be back soon and I hope to capture fall a little.
The park I take Momo to every day is just beautiful. The leaves changed colors, they are falling and are hiding the grass underneath them! So I will have to go there soon and take some pictures!

Today I had an introduction class about meditation! I am already looking forward to doing that! We will spent 2 fridays and Saturdays together and practise doing meditation (Zen). We are probably just going to sit and try to find ourselves, try to forget ll the stress around us and become more calm. :) I hope no one walks in, they might think we are nuts.
I think its great I get to take classes like that in college and they count toward my bachelor, how awesome is that!? Sitting around and getting points for that!! :)


Lotte running away from us!!

She loved holding Momos leash!!





Having fun with Lotte!!


Lotte and her mommy!


Eating a hotdog in front of IKEA!



1 Kommentar:

Jewelcat hat gesagt…

So glad you're enjoying every minute of college; just the way you should be! Looks like you're having a blast! :)