Seiten

Dienstag, 18. Mai 2010

Coming to an end...

...my time in Germany that is.... I hope to be flying to the States in November and start a new life there... So many things have to be settled b4 that though... Insurance, apartment, bank accounts, electricity... everything has to be cancelled. And then I will have to find a cheap car, a new bank, a new insurance company, a JOB, friends, a place to feel home...
The good thing is though, that if things don't work out I will have many people who would welcome me with open arms back in Germany.. Many people who would be more than happy to have me back, but for now I need to focus on different things.. Did I mention that I have to write my bachelor and a paper in order to be able to graduate in September!? That has to be done first and at the moment I am lacking motivation!

It won't be easy to say goodbye and I sometimes wish I could just pack up my family and friends and bring them along. I will be a mess by October and probably won't have many tears left by November but I also cant wait to step out of that plane and open a new chapter in my life. A new beginning will be waiting for me.. New pages to be filled with adventures, fun, laugh and hopefully one day a family of my own.

5 Kommentare:

nicole hat gesagt…

schöne fotos!
is schon traurig zu lesen, was du alles vor hast. klar, ich weiß das alles. aber es zu lesen fällt trotzdem schwer...
aber du wirst das schaffen!

Jessica K. hat gesagt…

und wenn nich komm ich halt zurück. aber ich ms es versuchen sonst ärger ich mich den rest meines lebens.. da steht ja nichmalt 1/5 von dem was ich alles vorher bedenken muss glaub ich. ich muss mir vllt mal ein buch besorgen zum thema auswandern. ka wo man sich da überall abmelden muss!
kommst du hier öfter vorbei?

jessica ann hat gesagt…

Where are you going to be moving to?! If I can help you with anything feel free to shoot me an email! chickincharge02@yahoo.com

Jewelcat hat gesagt…

Hey there sweetie! I'm excited for you to come to the states! Can't wait to see ya! Hopefully things will all work out, in God's own way and in God's own time! Love ya, xoxooxox

Michaela hat gesagt…

Hey,

ich wünsch dir echt super viel Kraft für deine Bachelorarbeit. Ich hab das vor ca. einem Jahr gemacht und meine Motivation war genau so wenig vorhanden. *grins* Kann mich gut reinversetzen in dich. Halt durch und dann genieß dein neues Leben in Amerika. :-)

LG Michi